The blog hasn’t been as active over the past week as I would like. I’ve been slowed down by a swollen lymph node in my neck… CT scan yesterday… saw the Head & Neck Surgeon today. He is going to do a laryngoscopy Monday and take a biopsy. It likely is a result of a benign condition but, obviously, the first determination is to rule out the possibility of cancer.
This delays a trip to St. Louis to visit our grandkids (our daughter and son-in-law too). Because of the medical procedures and the possibility of additional work-ups, plus the travel, I’m going to take a break from blogging for the next couple of weeks until my schedule gets back to whatever ‘normal’ means.